GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The following General Terms and Conditions of sale govern the offer and sale of merchandise on our web site ([sort-code-domain-ss]) by The Seating Solution (The Seating Solution, the Provider or we), with a registered office in U.A.E at Dubai, United Arab Emirates. You can alsoÂ [sort-code-link-contact]
Our Business Policy
- We offer products for sale on [sort-code-domain-ss] and its e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users,
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on [sort-code-domain-ss] between the users of [sort-code-domain-ss] and The Seating Solution.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products performed by third parties that are on [sort-code-domain-ss] through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from those third parties, we recommend that you verify the third partyâ€™s terms and conditions, since The Seating Solution shall under no circumstances be deemed liable for the supply of services provided by third parties or for the execution of e-commerce transactions between users of [sort-code-domain-ss] and third parties.
How to execute a contract with The Seating Solution.
- In order to place an order for the purchase of one or more products on [sort-code-domain-ss], you must register, choose a product from the store, fill in the online order form and send it electronically to The Seating Solution, following the relevant instructions.
- The Product â€˜add to cartâ€™ section contains a link to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, and also contains information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and the relevant unit price, the type of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product, shipping terms for the purchased products, shipping and shipping costs, and references to the terms and conditions for returning purchased products.
- An order shall be deemed submitted when The Seating Solution receives your order form electronically and the order information has been verified as correct.
- Before submitting your order form for the purchase of products, you will be asked to carefully read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, to print a copy using the print option and to save or reproduce a copy thereof for your own personal use.
- The order form will be filed in our database for the time required to process your order and as provided by law. You may access your order form by clicking on the section called My Order in the My Account area.
- Before submitting the order form, you will be asked to identify and correct possible input errors.
- The submission of orders to The Seating Solution must be in English.
- After your order form has been submitted, The Seating Solution will process your order.
- The Seating Solution may not process purchases when there are not sufficient guarantees of solvency, when orders are incomplete or incorrect, or the products are no longer available. In the above cases, we shall inform you by e-mail that the contract has not been executed and that The Seating Solution has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons thereof. If the products displayed on [sort-code-domain-ss] are no longer available at the time of your last access or once The Seating Solution has received your order form, The Seating Solution shall inform you of the unavailability of the ordered products within thirty (30) days from the day after The Seating Solution has received your order. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available,Â The Seating Solution will refund the amount paid for those items.
- By submitting an order form to The Seating Solution, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale in your contract with The Seating Solution. Should you not agree with certain provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on [sort-code-domain-ss].
- Upon submission of an order form, [sort-code-domain-ss] shall send you a purchase order receipt e-mail, containing a summary of the information related to the order form (General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the products’ main characteristics, detailed information on price, terms of payment, return policy and shipping costs). Please note that all and any item price is provided without duties, taxes or fees that you may need to pay to local authorities to receive the merchandise. Please note as well that due to fluctuations in exchange rates and merchandise components The Seating Solution will not be able to provide you in advance with information on the amount of duties and taxes that may be owed to local authorities. These amounts should be considered above and beyond the total of the order.
- We would like to remind you that all items purchased are intended for use in the country they were ordered from. If, however, you decide to take the items to another country, you will be responsible for adhering to both the exportation legislation of the order country and the importation legislation of the destination country. The Seating Solution shall not be held liable.
- Maximum time for Shipping the products will not exceed more than 4 weeks.
Guarantees and Product Price Indication
- On [sort-code-domain-ss], we offer for sale, luxury and top-quality products. These products are shipped directly by The Seating Solution from stores, manufacturers and dealers, carefully selected for their stringent quality control.
- The Seating Solution does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality than the corresponding market standards.
- The main characteristics of products are shown on The Seating Solution.com on each product page. The products offered for sale on [sort-code-domain-ss] may not exactly correspond to the real items in terms of image and colours due to the Internet browser or monitor used.
- Prices are subject to change. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
- Orders made from a country site different from the one you are shipping to, or to addresses, to which The Seating Solution cannot ship, will be automatically cancelled.
- All products come with an identification tag attached with a disposable seal. Do not remove the tag or seal from the purchased products should you wish to return the purchased product.
- Â Should you decide to exercise your right to return purchased products, The Seating Solution has the right to not accept returned products that are returned without the corresponding tag or seal or that have been altered from their original status or damaged.
- Â Payment of the product prices and relevant shipping costs must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
- Â In case of payment by Credit Card or Debit Card, all details (for example, Card Number or Expiration Date) will be sent by encrypted protocol to MERCHANT or other banks which provide remote electronic payment services, without third parties having any access thereto whatsoever. Such details will not be used by The Seating Solution except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or issuing refunds in the case of returns, in compliance with the exercise of your return right or for reporting cases of fraud to the police. The price for the purchase of products and the relevant shipping costs, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account when the purchased products are actually shipped. You are responsible for agreeing to an appropriate delivery window when you are contacted by the shipping company and for paying in full for the product upon delivery.
- All credit card details are not stored by us and any online payments will be done through our PCI certified partner.
Customs and Duties
- Upon arrival in your Country the contents of your order may be subject to Customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerage fees, etc.), which are responsibility of the customer receiving the order. These fees are not under [sort-code-domain-ss]Â control. For this reason we recommend you verify with your local Customs office before you place an order. The Seating Solution is unable to estimate customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. so please contact your local authorities or Customs office for detailed information.
- Both the item prices as well as the shipping charges you pay include Customs fees, import taxes, brokerage fees, or duties.
- Should you refuse your order at the time of arrival or should you refuse to pay the Customs fees when your order arrives, the shipment will be returned to The Seating Solution and you will be charged the Customs fees plus return shipping costs. If you receive your order and accept to pay the Customs fees upon delivery, The Seating Solution will not issue refunds for the same in case of return of the purchased products.
- Customs processing may delay the delivery of your order. Should you experience such delays please check with your local Customs offices. The invoice for the Customs fees could arrive weeks after you receive your order, separately from the same.
- For any information requests The Seating Solution can be contacted via e-mail at [sort-code-email]Â or by telephone at [sort-code-tel]