Alongside with the built-in table, which is on wheels and moves to allow easy access to the seat, this chair is designed with a convenient and comfortable space between the reader and the Holy Qur’an, and a matching prayer mat.
This wonderful chair is suitable for those who have suffered from injuries to use. With an easy to clean surface and available in ruby red or any other material, this prayer chair is the ideal addition to your home or office for Ramadan, and beyond.
Returns and Exchanges
We will accept returns of item(s), incorrectly shipped merchandise and defective merchandise.
To request a return and obtain an R.O. number, please call us at [sort-code-tel] or email at [sort-code-email]
- You have 3 days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS:
- Requests to return goods must be made within 3 days of receipt of merchandise.
- The R.O. number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box.
- Items must be in their original packaging
- Items returned due to customer error will be assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- For exchanges and returns, the Reason for Return must be specified.
- With the exception of defective or incorrectly shipped merchandise, customers are responsible for shipping costs on exchanges or returned goods.
- Shipping costs on the original order will not be credited for exchanges or returns.
- Product must be in its original condition. (i.e. must not be broken, damaged, dirtied etc.)
- Any refund will be done with the same mode of payments